Saigon Shaker is a custom Jeep Kaiser M715 monster truck created and owned by Rick Disharoon (original owner & creator of Backdraft) and Ryan Disharoon (driver). Originally based on Disharoon's original mud truck, the truck has evolved into a staple at multiple monster truck events.
- 1 ton
- 19ft long 9’6 tall 10ft wide
- 1969 GMC
- TMS Gen 4 chassis
- PIE sheet metal housing f106 third members with CRD Clark Planetaries (rears)
- SCS transfer case,
- ATI power glide transmission
- TMS custom bead lock wheels
- Super charged blown alcohol 557 cubic inch big block Chevy motor
- PEI double by pass nitrogen shock 33 inches travel rear 26 inch travel front
- 66" x 43" BKT tires
Former Backdraft driver Rick Disharoon's latest creation, Smokin' is a 1969 GMC monster truck. After a 15-year hiatus, Disharoon debuted Smokin' at The Monsters of Metal event on June 19th, 2021. In addition, Smokin' serves as the alter-ego to Disharoon's other monster truck, Wipeout.
Saigon Shaker Today
Thanks to The Metal Shop's innovations and custom fabrication, the Saigon Shaker has evolved into a top-performing professional monster truck. The Metal Shop's chassis department creates the most advanced monster trucks to date. As a result, Saigon Shaker now holds stadium and event championship wins. As Saigon's fan base grows, it continues to fuel Rick and Ryan to create the best monster trucks in the sport.